Wednesday, April 3, 2013

By Popular Demand

Let's review...

Tuesday I wrote a blog about the worst haircut in my life and what do my friends and family ALL DO?  They ask to see a picture!  I'm not talking about just one or two random people here, I mean my sisters, my neighbors, my closest friends; people that I care about and who I thought cared about me.  Have I spent my entire life surrounded by a bunch of sadists? 

...and am I so masochistic that I'm going to actually post a picture?  Why, yes, as a matter of fact, I am.  No surprises there.  Anything for a laugh.  People, this is a bad haircut.  It deserves to be laughed at.  No one understands that at a gut level better than do I. Okay, so here it is - the picture you've all been waiting for.  The feather on my left side should be on the back of some large, brownish bird not on anyone's head.



Yes, I am wearing a ski cap.  The original photo was in color but I had to change it to black-and-white so you wouldn't be distracted by my flushed cheeks.  It's 76 degrees in the house and I am wearing a winter hat that should, by rights, be in my Norwegian sister-in-law's closet not in mine.  I think I actually bought it for Jerry as a joke.  And now, the joke's on me!  Literally.

My humiliation is complete.  Satisfied, everyone?

2 comments:

Nastase Nutiness said...

Bless you for your dedication to your loyal following--we're thrilled to see a picture! You're still adorable, even with feathers. And a bad haircut is a wonderful thing if it provides inspiration for your blog!

Anonymous said...

You're adorable!