Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Weight Loss Success?

This past Easter I made the decision to stop eating refined sugar.  It's hard to believe, but after about three weeks cravings stopped and fruits and veggies began to taste delicious.  I know it's shallow, but as the weight melted off, I felt proud.

Last evening I was playing on the floor with my grandson when he poked me in the stomach like I was the Pillsbury Doughboy.  This angelic look came over him as he said, "Grammy, is there a baby in your tummy?"




"Pride cometh before a fall."



www.StillSwimmingUpstream.com



3 comments:

Connie Strnat said...

Aww, lol. He's just got babies on the brain because Mommy has one in her tummy!

Nastase Nutiness said...

Gotta love those kid! Ha! "No, darling. There's a steak in there."

Anonymous said...

I bet Jess is still tiny even though she has a baby in her tummy!