Wednesday, April 8, 2015

You be the Judge


My daughter says I write too many stories about my grandsons. I say it's a miracle I write about anything else, I'm so crazy-in-love with them.

This week when they came to visit, Grayson, the two-year-old, arrived in his full Spiderman regalia, including, but not limited to, a red nylon hat with an eye shaped mask attached.  Soon Brody and I began to feel our wardrobe choices for the day were lacking, so we decided to remedy that by taking a trip to the costume treasure chest.

Brody, in a regal mood, was busy digging through rainbows of feather boas, looking for a crown. Meanwhile, I chose the monarch butterfly wings. He picked up my twinkly Glinda (the good witch) wand, evaluating whether or not it met his royal criteria.

He looked up for a moment, saw me flapping around the room and said,
“You're beautiful.”


Too many grandson stories? I think not!


www.StillSwimmingUpstream.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Let the stories continue, you can not have too many things to smile about!

Unknown said...

Never, ever. It's all about the grands! This picture is so stinkin' cute. Move over Spiderman.